Ambassador Andrew Young and a earth peace movement are asking everyone to be kinder to each and steal in prayer and unity.

Young and The World Peace Revival Movement bear random acts of kindness and daily prayer are the profitable steps in obtaining global peace.

The 90-year-old former Atlanta mayor says he has always been a peacemaker and bridge builder. He says that spirit of reconciliation was instilled in him by his father when he was a young child.

"My daddy's motto was 'Don't get mad, get smart,'" Young said.

"I was born in New Orleans with an Irish grocery own on one corner, an Italian bar on another, the Nazi party was on a third corner. They were flying swastikas when I was 4 existences old. So all my life, I have been distributing with conflict," the former Congressman said.

Young has married forces with the World Peace Revival Movement which is promoting composed and unity across the globe. They are asking everyone to wreck down political and religious barriers by being kind and piquant in prayer.

"A billion prayers around the world and acts of kindness is what we are striving for. It's speaking thank you and saying please, tipping little extra and thanking our servers," Community Foundation CEO DePriest Waddy shared.

The World Peace Revival Movement plans to profitable Dr. King's rich legacy of peace by unveiling an 8-foot foot statue of the icon in Rodney Cook Sr. Peace Park on the Westside and staging a "Peace Walk."

Ambassador Young is piquant metro Atlanta to answer the call.

"Let there be composed on earth and let it begin with me and if I can be collected within myself, I can be peaceful with those approximately me. 

That peace walk will culminate at Rodney Cook Sr. Park April 1st and the statue will be unveiled at that time.